Monday, June 29, 2009

You go,Glen Coco.

Yes,Mean Girls is the best movie ever.
Meh,I'm very tired. I went to sleep really early last night thinking I had to be up for 8. Then mam decided we wouldn't bother going. :| I'm very bored. I'm newly addicted to Fleet Foxes. I'm hungry,although that's nothing new. I don't have much to say.

Oh,I changed my CAO.
1. TR004 Law
2. TR020 Law and Political Science
3. TR017 Law and Business
4. TR014 Philosophy and Political Science
5. TR023 English Studies
6. TR262 English Literature/History
7. TR312 Film Studies/English Literature
8. TR071 Science

Probably repeating unless I get offered any of the first three. Have the others down just in case I do decide repeating isn't worth it. I hate the thought of it :|
I'm going to go get some food. Noms.

2 comments:

  1. 'There's a 30% chance that it's already raining!'
    <3 Mean Girls. Haven't seen it in a looong time though... :(

    ReplyDelete